1956 Chevrolet Bel Air
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
1956 Chevy Bel Air. This could be one of the nicest ones you'll ever see! Over $300,000 invested in the build. Finished in 2017 this is a complete frame off restoration and done right. The top was chopped 1/2in and all sheet metal was redone. Body is completely shaved, no door handles.
1. Kugel Stainless Steel Rear End.
2. Morrison Chassis/Suspension
3. Custom Exhaust
4. New Custom hand made glass (entire car)
5. Power Windows
6. LS1 Crate Engine
7. Wheels one off by Chip Foose with the wheel wells expanded out
8. Ron Mangus Custom Interior and dash in all leather
9. Underneath is just as clean and nice as above
10. Radio uses Panora or phone apps. Custom Stereo
11. Air Conditioning
12. 4 Wheel Disk Brakes
And much much more. The car has done the Builders Choice Award at Good Guys. Only about 700 miles since it was completed.