1994 Toyota Supra w/Sport Roof
*This calculator is for informational use only and is based on the information you provide. Actual loan amounts and payments will vary based on additional items such as taxes and fees as well as the actual interest rate available to you from a financial institution.
- AS-IS No Warranty
The Ultimate JDM Legend, the MKIV Toyota Supra Turbo! Toyota produced the MKIV Supra from 1993-1998 in the United States. At the time it was the pinnacle of import sports cars and to this day is considered the best JDM sports car ever made. The robust drivetrain made it one of the most popular cars to modify and race since the stock engine can easily support 1000hp and the stock Getrag manual transmission could handle over 1700-1800hp! This generation Supra exploded with popularity with The Fast and the Furious movie franchise. When import drag racing was at it's height the Supra dominated and it also dominated the original standing mile events. As the years have gone by the Supra has become more and more desirable and examples like this car have been impossible to find. Values have sky rocketed as have many of the cars from this generation and I believe these cars will only continue to go up in value.
This Supra is an original 1994 Twin Turbo car with the 6spd manual transmission. It is one of the cleanest ones you'll find in the entire United States. All of the paint on all metal panels is original and verified with a paint meter. The bumpers and lower skirts have been painted just from age and discoloration. It has some very nice tasteful modifications. The next portion was written out by the previous owner:
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo
Original 6-speed car with 14,800 miles on the odometer.
I am the second and fourth owner, third owner was Andy Nelson, I sold him the car, had a ROFR on the car, and bought it back from Andy. I have all original books, window sticker and keys. I purchased the car the first time from the original owner.
The car was originally built by Autobanh Motorsports, and over the past few years, Jimmy Nguyen has maintained and further modified the car.
· All metal panels are OEM Toyota paint. Front bumper, rear bumper and plastic side skirts were re-painted (had minor wear/tear over 20 years).
· Clear bra on front bumper, headlights, hood, both front fenders, both side skirts, both doors, rear spoiler, and both mirrors.
· New 1998 headlights, new 1998 taillights, new 1998 side parking lights, new HID headlight kit, new Optima red top battery, new 1998 steering wheel with OEM cruise control stalk, TRD tachometer, 1998 dash panels, new shifter knob, new shifter and 1998 radio unit.
· Greddy 4-row FMIC
· Precision 6466 turbo
· Virtualworks Racing custom turbo kit with wastegate recirculating back into exhaust.
· 4” downpipe connected to HKS Titanium exhaust.
· Tial wastegate and Tial blow off valve.
· Brian Crower 272 camshafts.
· Titanium springs/retainers.
· New valve stem seals.
· All new engine gaskets.
· New clutch master cylinder.
· PHR modified stock intake manifold.
· Autobanh Motorsports fuel system with flex fuel capability. All lines designed for E85 and regular gas.
· MOTEC M130 tuned by Jason Herrera (stoopidfast).
· Digital gauge on OEM clock location.
· New Toyota power steering pump.
· New Southbend Stage 3 Endurance clutch.
· New OEM suspension components with new OEM bushings.
· New wheel bearings on all 4 corners.
· New HKS Hypermax coilovers.
· HRE C103 19” wheels (brushed clear center, polished lip) with new Michelin Pilot 4S tires in front (265/30) and new Toyo R888R (305/30) rear.
· Stoptech brakes with slotted rotors on all 4 corners.
· TRD motor mount and TRD transmission mount.
· All engine components powder coated gloss black by Tirado Custom Coatings.
· Car has 5 boost settings, makes a low as 550-575 whp on 93 pump gas on the first setting and as much as 750-775 whp on E85 on the highest setting.
- Warning lights-inc: engine, battery, oil pressure, door ajar, oil level, ABS, fuel level, seat belt & brake
- Turbo boost gauge
- Tilt steering wheel
- Remote trunk lid & fuel-filler door releases
- Pwr windows/door locks
- Pwr & diversity antenna
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel/shift knob/parking brake handle
- Heavy-duty rear window defogger w/timer
- Gauges-inc: speedomter, tachometer, water temp & fuel level
- Door & ignition key illumination
- Digital clock
- Cruise control
- CFC-free automatic air conditioning
- Center console w/storage & dual cup holder
- 3-Way adjustable driver seat w/pwr slide & recline seat cushion adjustment
- 2-Way manual-adjustable passenger seat
- 1-Piece fold-down rear seat
- Variable intermittent windshield wipers
- Tinted glass w/top shade band
- Removable aluminum sport roof
- Intermittent rear window wiper
- Integrated fog lamps
- Front spoiler
- Dual color-keyed pwr & heated side-view mirrors
- Composite halogen headlamps w/auto-off
- Color-keyed front & rear bumpers
- Side door impact beams
- Driver & front passenger airbags supplemental restraint system
- 3-Point front safety belts w/adjustable anchors
- Vehicle speed-sensing proportional pwr rack & pinion steering
- Torque-sensing limited-slip differential
- Single exhaust system
- Pwr-assisted ventilated 4-wheel disc brakes
- Engine oil cooler
- Electronic traction control system
- Distributorless sequential direct ignition system
- 6-Speed Getrag manual transmission
- 4-Wheel independent double wishbone suspension w/front & rear stabilizer bars, telescopic shock absorbers w/coil springs
- 3.0L DOHC SFI 24 valve twin turbo in-line 6-cyl engine
- 255/40ZR17 SBR tires (rear)
- 235/45ZR17 SBR tires (front)
- 18.2 Gallon plastic fuel tank